How does the Frederick Maryland ReStore
Home Improvement Center help our community?
- Offers new and used building materials, household items and furniture to the public at a fraction of original cost.
- Provides individuals and businesses a place to donate usable items, and take a tax deduction.
- Promotes conservation by diverting tons of still usable materials away from local landfills. More than 40% of total landfill space across the country is filled with construction materials.
- Sells donated goods to the public to raise funds to build more Habitat homes for hardworking families in need. ReStores can generate enough sales to build one or more Habitat houses each year.
- Uses some of the donated materials to build local Habitat houses.
Who does ReStore of Frederick serve?
As the first ReStore in Western Maryland, it serves people in Maryland and the three adjoining states. This includes homeowners who want to donate materials and those who want to buy quality materials at a greatly reduced price. We also provide builders and contractors an outlet for overstocked or slightly damaged materials. All donations are tax deductible.
What kinds of materials does ReStore of Frederick accept and sell?
ReStore home improvement center in Frederick, MD accepts a wide variety of material including cabinets, flooring and floor coverings, doors, windows, hardware, lighting fixtures, plumbing supplies, storm doors and windows, lumber, hardware, many types of furniture and much more.
Also Visit www.frederickhabitat.org & www.frederickrestore.org